At Pawsh Pet Resort and Spa our mission is to provide a safe, fun and personalized environment for your pets, while they are guests in both the spa and the hotel portion of our facility. Our intimate and upscale facility is designed from a pet’s perspective, offering the comforts of home along with stimulating activities. We cater to the needs and desires you have for your pet, realizing that each of our guests is an individual requiring unique care.
Pawsh Pet Resort & Spa is managed by Holly Kierski who has over 15 years of business experience and extensive experience working with animals. She has a B. A. as well as continued education in pet care and is certified in pet CPR and First Aid. Holly has worked as a veterinary technician and recently was the owner of a successful in-home pet care business.
• Vaccines must be current
• Cleaners are safe for both pets and the environment
• Play groups separated by size and temperament
• Aggressive animals not permitted in facility
• Separate areas for cats & dogs
• One-on-one attention is provided for each of our guests
• The manager is Pet First Aid and CPR certified
• State of the art EcoQuest air purifiers designed to kill bacteria and eliminate odors