Pawsh Pet Resort & Spa is managed by Holly Kierski who has over 15 years of business experience and extensive experience working with animals. She has a B. A. as well as continued education in pet care and is certified in pet CPR and First Aid. Holly has worked as a veterinary technician and recently was the owner of a successful in-home pet care business.
About Sharon Gaumond
I started my grooming career many years ago, hand stripping terriers for a handler at shows.After falling in love with the trade, I apprenticed under a certified Master Groomer for several years, placing third in the National Dog Groomers Annual competition for my hand-scissored poodle.In 1998, I ventured into ownership and opened my own grooming salon in Clermont. Unfortunately, after a family tragedy, I sold this business.I then became the onsite groomer and vet tech for Clermont Animal Hospital. My experience as a groomer and salon owner led me to assist in the opening of a boarding and grooming facility where I continued as the onsite groomer for ten years before joining Petco as a salon manager for seven years.On a personal level, I have shown and trained my own dogs in conformation, obedience, and agility.Now, I am pleased and excited to be grooming for Pawsh Pet Resort and Spa.Just ask for Sharon.
Health & Safety are Top Priorities
- Vaccines must be current
- Cleaners are safe for both pets and the environment
- Play groups separated by size and temperament
- Aggressive animals not permitted in facility
- Separate areas for cats & dogs
- One-on-one attention is provided for each of our guests
- The manager is Pet First Aid and CPR certified
- State of the art EcoQuest air purifiers designed to kill bacteria and eliminate odors