Dog Training Services
- Group Classes in our fully equipped facility, Basic, Puppy, and Advanced Obedience.
- Board & Train (Private Lessons with your pet while boarding at Pawsh Pet)
- Socialization in Group or Private Setting.
- Behavior Issues can be addressed either at Pawsh Pet or in your home: such as aggression, biting, potty training, fighting, destructive behavior.
About the Trainer:
About the Training
Pawsh Pet training In-house classes are limited to 10 dogs. Each class runs for 8 weeks and is an hour long. The first night is spent with the owners only concentrating on their role with their pet.
What will the owners learn to teach their dogs?
- House manners
- Doggy Daycare & Training Available (Call for Details)
- Board & Train Available (Call for Details)
- Basic Commands: sit, stay, come, leave it, go to your bed
- Greeting strangers
- Walk on loose leash without pulling
- Socialization techniques
The highlight of the class is that you will be taught how to train your dog to do something other then what you learned in class. This will enable the owner to continue additional training at home.
Class Supplies Needed: Non-retractable leash, collar, your dog’s favorite small soft treat such as liver or chicken. These items are available at Pawsh Pet.